Up until the academic year 2019/2020, the Government is making available to all schools a sum of money annually to allow them to continue to develop sports provision within school and to help schools increase pupil participation in sporting activity.
Objectives For Sports Premium St Joseph's RC Primary School
At St Joseph’s RC Primary school we strive to deliver a rich and varied PE curriculum and we are committed to engage more pupils in extra-curricular sporting activities and events. We aim to ensure that;
• all children benefit regardless of sporting ability
• children are given the opportunity to compete in competitions with other schools
• staff have access to training opportunities and continued professional development
• some activities may be subsidised so that pupils do not miss out due to financial constraints
• we make use of collaborative and partnership working.
For more information about our sports premium strategy for a particular academic year please see the documents below.